Translate

Thursday 15 June 2017

The book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3

 

The book of Prophet Ezekiel

Chapter

3

 

¹ He said to me, O mortal, eat what is offered to you; eat this scroll and go, speak to the house of Israel.

 

(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verse 1)

 

Oh God my Father, today You are also offering me Your Word as in the Bible, in order to consume it, reflect on it, in a spirit of prayer, consume all the nutrients and vitamins, to enable my physical, spiritual and psychological growth, which then empowered by the same Holy Spirit I will be able to pass on these messages to others and even in my daily encounters Amen. I thank You oh God for this golden opportunity Amen.

 

² So I opened my mouth, and he gave me the scroll to eat. ³ He said to me, Mortal, eat this scroll that I give you and fill your stomach with it. Then I ate it; and in my mouth it was as sweet as honey.

 

(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verses 2 to 3)

 


Oh God my beloved Father, every time I meditate on the Bible by Your prompting, it is like eating one chapter after another, even though at times there are hard chapters that challenge me in relation to who I really am and what are the consequences of my sins I still continue these words as being sweet, because Your words are discipline to my soul. Thank You Jesus. 

 

He said to me; Mortal, go to the house of Israel and speak my very words to them.

 

(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verse 4)

 

Oh God my beloved Father I thank You for this golden opportunity to spread Your Word. The Words that You spoke in the Holy Bible and wanted to be kept written in the form of a book. I thank You for giving me the opportunity to spread it even online Amen.

 

⁵ For you are not sent to a people of obscure speech and difficult language, but to the house of Israel- ⁶ not to many peoples of obscure speech and difficult language, whose words you cannot understand. Surely, if I sent you to them, they would listen to you. ⁷ But the house of Israel will not listen to you, for they are not willing to listen to me; because all the house of Israel have a hard forehead and a stubborn heart.

 

(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verses 5 to 7)

 

Oh God my Father, You have sent Your followers including myself, to spread the message of the good news to an educated people who is advanced in knowledge, science, technology and artificial intelligence. This is an open minded people, that has accepted scientific theory such as that of evolution among others but have rejected creationism, among other beliefs such as Your existence. However as You said as a nation, some have not listened to others, and will surely not listen to me, if I were to speak in public, however even though I am aware of this reality I will not stop sharing my prayers online as long as I have access to a computer and internet.



⁸ See I have made your face hard against their faces, and your forehead hard against their foreheads. ⁹ Like the hardest stone, harder than flint, I have made your forehead; do not fear them or be dismayed at their looks, for they are a rebellious house.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 8 to 9)




Oh God my Father, even though the opposition appears to be hard, You will give me what it takes to overcome the enemy both within and lurking around me in the presence of many others Amen. Thank You Jesus for empowering me Amen.



¹⁰ He said to me; Mortal, all my words that I shall speak to you receive in your heart and hear with your ears; ¹¹ then go to the exiles, to your people, and speak to them. Say to them, "Thus says the Lord GOD"; whether they hear or refuse to hear.




(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 10 to 11)



Apparently oh God my Father, it is time for me to share with the world all that You have graciously shared with me. If it is Your will as it appears to be I will join a community of believers where I can share these messages and even receive from them all that You in turn share with them, so that my faith and Your relationship with me, can continue to grow Amen.



¹² Then the spirit lifted me up, and as the glory of the LORD rose from its place, I heard behind me the sound of loud rumbling; ¹³ it was the sound of the wings of the living creatures brushing against one another, and the sound of the wheels behind them, that sounded like a loud rumbling.




(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 12 to 13)




Oh God my Father, during the first time that You called me I Your voice was the sound of cracking thunder so much that I was on the verge of a heart attack an experience that I can never forget. In order for me and others to imagine such an awesome vision I am including the following link credited to John8thirtytwoPublishing


The vision of the Prophet Ezekiel 



¹⁴ The spirit lifted me up and bore me away;  I went in bitterness in the heat of my spirit,  the hand of the LORD being strong upon me.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 14) 



Oh God, my Father I thank You for being my strength during my moments of weakness. I thank You for stretching Your strong arm to save me and to show me comfort and love. Amen. 



¹³ I came to the exiles at Tel-abib who lived by the river Chebar. And I sat there among them, stunned, for seven days.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 13)



Oh God, my beloved Father, there come moments in life, when I can only be there for others and just listen to their experiences and letting that person express one's feelings. Such experiences may stimulate my own experiences however, I know that this is not my life. I pray to God that I am empowered by my Faith in You and Your faith in me during such situations and even though I am to empathize with the person, I never stop thanking You for the wonders that You are still performing in my life Amen. 



¹⁴ The spirit lifted me up and bore me away; I went in bitterness in the heat of my spirit, the hand of the LORD being strong upon me. ¹⁵ I came to the exiles at Tel-abib, who lived by the river Chebar. And I sat there among them, stunned for seven days.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 14 to 15)




Oh God, my blessed Father, as in the case of the prophet, You make me meet many different people from different nations who come to seek refuge in Malta. I sit with them and share their bitterness and give a word of comfort when You enable me to do so. I thank You for this opportunity my God and Father Amen.



¹⁶ At the end of seven days, the word of the LORD came to me: ¹⁷ Mortal, I have made you a sentinel for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 16 to 17)



Oh God, my blessed Father, even though I am not a prophet or somebody famous who is grounded in philosophy and theology, You still share with me these prayers so that I can share with all those who are willing to read and listen to Your Word and not mine. Amen.



¹⁸ If I say to the wicked, "You shall surely die," and you give them no warning, or speak to warn the wicked from their wicked way, in order to save their life, those wicked persons shall die for their iniquity; but their blood I will require at your hand.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 18)




Oh God, my beloved Father, I thank You for reminding me of the commitment of spreading Your Word to all who wish to listen. I consider this as being my personal responsibility Amen.



¹⁹ But if you warn the wicked, and they do not turn from their wickedness, or from their wicked way, they shall die for their iniquity; but you will have saved your life.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 19)



Oh, brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ I am no theologian, neither am I a philosopher, I am a person of prayer who finds joy and peace in praying on the Word of God and sharing it with others. I pray that together we are led by the words of the Way of God so that He will grant us our Salvation Amen.



²⁰ Again, if the righteous turn from their righteousness and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before them, they shall die because you have not warned them, they shall die for their sin, and their righteous deeds that they have done shall not be remembered; but their blood I will require at your hand. 



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 20)



Oh God, my blessed Father, I thank You for this great assignment and responsibility of sharing these prayers online with all who are ready to listen reflect and open their hearts to You my God and Father. May You use me by giving me the correct words, insights and ideas in order to be of an inspiration and a light in the darkness to many others Amen. 



²¹ If however, you warn the righteous not to sin, and they do not sin, they shall surely live, because they took warning, and you will have saved your life.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 21)



Oh God, my Father, I thank You for this opportunity of sharing Your Word with others, so that many more people will be saved by means of it but not by mine. I thank You for using me as a tool to reach others, my God and Father. I take on myself the responsibility of sharing the messages that You share with me both for my benefit and for that of others Amen.



²² Then the hand of the LORD was upon me there; and he said to me, Rise up, go out into the valley, and there I will speak with you.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 22)



Oh God, my Father, whenever You wish to speak to somebody You have a good habit of calling them to go to secluded places such as desert or as in this case the valley. I would also like You to call me so that we can speak to each other. The choice of place is yours, my God and Father Amen.



²³  So I rose up and went out into the valley; and the glory of the LORD stood there, like the glory that I had seen by the river Chebar; and I fell on my face.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 23) 



Oh God my Father, when I remember that night when You spoke to me in the depths of my sleep, I always treasure that moment when I made a direct experience of Your love might and power. This is an experience that I will never forget Amen.



²⁴ The spirit entered into me, and set me on my feet; and he spoke with me and said to me; Go, shut yourself inside your house.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 24) 



Oh God my beloved Father, I pray for such a relationship with You, that I may discuss with You in the same way I discuss with others and in a more intimate way Amen. I pray that You answer my prayer Amen. May Your Holy Spirit come and possess my mind body and soul Amen.  



²⁵ As for you mortal, cords shall be placed on you, and you shall be bound with them, so that you cannot go out among the people: ²⁶ and I will make your tongue cling to the roof of your mouth, so that you shall be speechless and unable to reprove them; for they are a rebellious house.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verses 25 to 26)




 Oh God my blessed Father, there are moments when You give me words of knowledge and insight to share with others, however during other moments You condition me to keep my mouth shut and abstain from commenting or taking action. A typical event was yesterday when I was compelled to stand up for my friend however on the other hand if I had done so I may have done more harm than good for both of us. I thank You for keeping me silent. Amen.



²⁷ But when I speak with you, I will open your mouth, and you shall say to them, "Thus says the Lord God"; Let those who refuse to hear; refuse for they are a rebellious house.



(The Book of the Prophet Ezekiel Chapter 3 verse 27)



Oh God my Father, brothers and sisters, followers of this blog on Blogspot and social media or G+. Pay heed, not to my words for I am only human subject to sin and weak in nature. Heed to the message of the Word of God my Father, who speaks to both our minds and our hearts. For those who accept to have a relationship with Him a bounty of love and grace awaits. God is still calling and waiting for our response Amen.



I would like to end this reflection on the third chapter on the book of the prophet Ezekiel with the following prayer.



I pray oh God my Father that You never stop using us in order to be prophets to each other and to the world. Even though as humans we are fragile You can still use us to be as Your messengers to others in many situations. Humble us Oh God my Father for as much as we can be used by You to help others we are also to be enlightened by others whom You use to speak to our hearts, mind and spirit Amen. 



















































  
 




















 



 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment